Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to a new blog chronicling my work and experience at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute's Center for Architecture, Science, and Ecology (CASE). This is an interdisciplinary architectural sciences program focused on research and develpment of next generation building technologies for sustainable architecture and urbanism. We are located in the Skidmore, Owings & Merrill offices in New York City.

At this point I am nearly halfway through with a one-year master degree. By August 2010 I will have a Master of Science in Architectural Sciences with a concentration in Built Ecologies. The work is speeding along quickly. The mission of this blog is to track and organize my thoughts vis a vis my research and professional development and to offer a simple collaborative platform for sharing ideas about design, technology, research, and sustainability.

No comments:

Post a Comment